Optimal Wellness was founded in 2020 by Allison who is passionate about helping others live a balanced, healthy, and happy life. Her background includes yoga, personal training, group exercise, weight training, pilates, and a bachelor’s degree in marketing and entrepreneurship. She hopes to share a positive light in the fitness and yoga community around the world.
- Certified Personal Trainer – NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- 200-hour Registered Yoga Instructor (Yoga Alliance)
- Group Exercise Instructor – NETA (National Exercise Trainers Association)
- Fitness Yoga – NETA (National Exercise Trainers Association)
- NETA Pilates – NETA (National Exercise Trainers Association)
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Kent State University
- American Red Cross CPR, First Aid and AED for the Professional Rescuer